In May, the Texas Exes and Texas Career Engagement partnered with colleges and schools across the university to launch HookedIn, the official networking platform for UT Austin students and alumni to connect, grow and give back.
Open to all Longhorns, the HookedIn community now has more than 10,000 users and is growing fast.
Get to Know the HookedIn Community
- More than 60% of HookedIn users are willing to help give career advice, introduce you to career connections or open the doors at workplaces. With more than 10,400 active users – that’s a lot of Longhorns helping Longhorns.
- HookedIn is a global community, with users across six continents and 58 countries.
- Representing The Silent Generation to Gen Z, HookedIn users are a truly multi-generational network. The current eldest HookedIn user is a Class of 1954 alumnus, and he is ready to connect!
- From accounting, to healthcare, to writing, and everything in between; HookedIn users can help you get your foot in the door across a wide range of industries and professions.
- HookedIn users also hold a variety of degrees and majors, with many users possessing advanced and professional degrees.
Discover How HookedIn Can Help You
- Connect with university resources and Longhorns worldwide.
- Explorecareers across a variety of industries and interests.
- Find a mentorin a specific industry, company, location or area of interest.
- Get hiredwith posted internship, experiential learning and job opportunities. More than 9,600 jobs have been shared on HookedIn since May!
- Advance your careerby building relationships with Longhorns at the top of their field and by accessing exclusive career resources.