Texas Career Engagement is a campus-wide resource supporting companies and organizations recruiting at UT by providing interview space, career center connections and one-stop recruiting access. Our employer connections benefit UT Austin students and alumni with the increased number and diversity of opportunities we facilitate and make accessible via our career center partners.
Are you reaching all of UT’s top talent?
Learn how to increase your recruiting options, call 512-471-2425.
Texas Career Engagement Hours
Texas Career Engagement is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Explore our campus wide and interview procedures.
Book an Interview Room
Reserve an interview room(s) at Texas Career Engagement via your HireUTexas (powered by Handshake) account to conduct interviews with students from across campus.
If you are unfamiliar with Handshake, call us for assistance (512-471-2425) or please see the helpful links below to get you started.
- Employer Account Set-Up Help Articles
- How do I create a user account?
- How do I create a company profile?
- How do I request access at a school?
- Training Video: How do I post a job?
- Texas Career Engagement interview reservations are room only. You must schedule students for interview slots outside of Handshake. Handshake is only available to reserve rooms.
- Texas Career Engagement requires an internship and/or job posting in Handshake prior to your on-campus interviews.
- UT Austin has a decentralized career services campus. If you wish to recruit a specific major, please contact the college-specific interview center and schedule interviews through their office.
- Handshake is only used to reserve rooms in the Texas Career